Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Received notice that I have an update but when I do the install it states update failed

How can I find out the reason and get the update installed

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 12
4,534 4,501 384 1,080
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Received notice that I have an update but when I do the install it states update failed

In order to help you further, could you please provide us with more information about your computer? What exactly is it doing? Are there any error messages appearing? Have you made any changes to the system?  Does it tell you which update is needing to be installed?

Please post the specific model number or the P/N (Product Number) for your computer. Instructions for finding your HP P/N are here. This will help us locate resources, drivers, and identify correct parts for your specific model.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation