1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replace Common Display for a touch

HP Envy 15T Q100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

My laptop screen (common) is in trouble, I can still use it, but I want to replace it with a touchscreen, is it possible?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 3302 178 337
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replace Common Display for a touch

Hello,@vgfiorentin

Welcome to the HP Support Forums

It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.

I understand that you need information on converting a non-touchscreen PC to a touchscreen PC. Did I get it Correct?

The reason for not able to change the screen form non-touch screen to the touchscreen is because of the form factor in the display panel which is difficult to mount the touch sensors.

Local stores might do it, but HP never recommends upgrading/downgrading of Hardware/software on the PC.

Please let me know the outcome.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation