GiBe10 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replacement digitizer for laptop model HP 15-d020nr

Hi I am from the Caribbean. I broke my laptop screen and need to have the digitizer changed. Where can I get a replacement digitizer?

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
2840 184 354
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replacement digitizer for laptop model HP 15-d020nr

Hi @GiBe10, 

First and foremost, I want to welcome you to the HP Support Forums! Here at the forums, you have many community members that will help you toward a solution with your LCD Display on your Notebook being broken. 

If this reply resolves your issue, please share the good news! Let others know this reply was helpful by clicking the Accept as Solution button at the bottom of this post. 

I am providing you with the HP 15-d020nr TouchSmart Notebook PC Product Specifications page. This page will explain what you have in your Notebook for hardware and software. I then went to the HP Part Surfer website and found Display parts for your Notebook. 

Do you happen to know if you are still under warranty? If you do not know if you are still under warranty, please use the Check Your Product Warranty site.

The HP Part Surfer lists: 

DISPLAY HU HP SKB TS: Part Number: 747121-001

Display cable kit - Includes display panel cable and webcam/microphone cable: Part Number: 747115-001

Did this post resolve the issue or answer your question? If yes, then show your appreciation by clicking the Thumbs Up button! 

If you require further assistance, I would be more than happy to continue to help you.

Thanks for joining the HP Support Community!

Have a great day! 

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation