Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion b&o

I spell some drink on my keyboard and some of the buttons dont work.I want change the keyboard but I dont know where to find one.I deasemmbled the laptop and I have noticed that the keyboard is fitted permanetly with the plastic so to exchange it I need to get the whole plastick thing with the keyboard.There is no information lable at the back of the laptop regards type and model since I got it new one from the store.Is any chance someone could give me advise where to get replacment keyboard for that model please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Ralphy551,

Welcome to HP Forums!
This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

I understand you want to get the keyboard replaced.

I would personally suggest you contact our HP phone support for further assistance.

If your product is Out of warranty then remember to choose the paid options to get the tech support number.

They might have multiple options to help you on this.

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number and phone number appear.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Cheers!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Ralphy551,

Welcome to HP Forums!
This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

I understand you want to get the keyboard replaced.

I would personally suggest you contact our HP phone support for further assistance.

If your product is Out of warranty then remember to choose the paid options to get the tech support number.

They might have multiple options to help you on this.

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number and phone number appear.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Cheers!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi there,

Thank you for quick response.The problem is there is no information lable on the back of my laptop so I dont know serial number or product number.Without that your system doesnt let me get through:)

Please if you can give me the phone number straight away or any email address I could write about issue with pics attached.

Kind Regards

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply, please refer to this HP Article for assistance in finding the serial number and product number of your computer. 

Please do not share the serial number of your computer on Forums. 

To provide assistance with the phone number, I would need to know the country you are located in. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.