Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Spectre x360 choo
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I tried all trouble shooting still my rotation problem is not fixed.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @Patutkarsg,

So, flipping the device into a tablet doesn't switch it into tablet mode? 

The rotation lock is supposed to be greyed out when the notebook PC is used in normal PC mode. It can only be enabled/disabled when the device is in tablet mode.

A specific model name or product number would be appreciated. E.g. HP Spectre x360 - 13-ap0028ca or 5MT98UA#ABL

Information on how to find a laptop's model name or product number is detailed in this HP document. (Please do not post serial numbers on the HP Support Community. The difference between a product number and a serial number is that the product number contains a # sign)

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply

YES flipping the device wont change the rotation or anything even the keyboard and trackpad keeps on working ... i have tried all the troubleshooting even a full hp recovery.

MODEL NO.

HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15-ch0xx

Product number : 2FW62AV

Processor name : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8705G CPU @ 3.10GHz

BIOS : F.31-05/20/2019

HP Recommended

Hello @Patutkarsg,

What types of troubleshooting have you attempted? Have you tried installing the Intel Integrated Sensor Solution Driver?

Intel Integrated Sensor Solution Driver (Windows 10 v1809) 

Description:

The Intel Integrated Sensor Solution Driver enables the Accelerometer, Gyroscope, and eCompass sensors that provide rotation control functionality typically used in detachable and convertible system. This package is provided for supported models running a supported operating system.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp95001-95500/sp95402.exe

I also recommend just using HP Support Assistant to try and update all drivers. 

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
HP Recommended

Yes i have tried this too ...still thee problem is  not fixed...

I have tried REinstalling display drivers ...changing the registry ...then tried reset pc then also did a complete hp recovery...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.