Bob_Paul
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Rotation lock greyed out Elitebook x360 1030 G3

4RA41LT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI, my first question here. Before posting this one I've read several similar topics but none of the solutions suggested in those topics worked for me.

My Elitebook x360 1030 G3 shows rotation lock button greyed out, so the screen doesn't rotate when using Onenote or Whiteboard with my pen. It doesn't work even in tent mode. For my day to day workflow basis, this issue is affecting me more than expected.

In the other hand, the keyboard and touchpad are always on, so it's impossible to use my X360 in tablet mode without stopping pressing undesired keys or moving the cursor with the touchpad.

All drivers and devices are up to date, triple-checked.

My windows 10 version is: "September 10, 2019—KB4515384 (OS Build 18362.356)"

Sincerely, I find this so annoying and frustrting. Before upgrading to this laptop 3 months ago, I was using the Elite X2 1012 G1, tablet mode and screen rotation always worked flawlessly in my old device, considering that the 1012 G1 is more than 3 years old, never happened something like what's happening with my X360 now.

Thank you in advance for your help and support to solve my issue!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation