Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Screen Colors

HP Recommended
Pavilion - 14-ce3065st
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just bought this laptop and I would like to find out is it possible to adjust the display colors? It definitely doesn't show real colors, it feels as if there is some yellowish filter on the screen. I bought this computer because it features FHD screen and seeing true colors on the screen is crucial for me. 

Also, at the store, I was told that since this one has SSD instead of HD, it won't have a fan sound that is typical for older computers with HD. But I do hear the fan and very often it does run high. Could someone explain the reason to me?  

And the 3rd thing, I could hear an unpleasant scratching sound coming from a speaker during a Zoom call today that happened while other people were talking.  I was using headphones and thought it might be the reason, but I realized that the same happened also when I used the computer's speaker. Could you please let me know how this could be solved?  

My computer that I bought from here and received just yesterday:

https://www.staples.com/hp-pavilion-14-ce3065st-14-notebook-intel-i5-8gb-memory-256gb-ssd-windows-10...

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation