04-03-2011 01:24 PM - edited 04-04-2011 04:45 PM
My HP Pavilion DV9000 background color turns green. It bleeds through any screen I have up. It will change back to normal when i move the lid back and forth . the lid does seem to have a little play in it.
When I hook up an external display, the external looks normal. All drivers to include the bios were updated.
HP PAVILION DV9700
WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM 64 SERVICE PACK 2
Is it a problem with the hinges or is my screen going bad.?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)