Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 3 (93 Views)

Screen color problems with Pavilion x360 - no chance when I calibrate in settings

[ Edited ]

I have just purchased HP Pavilion 360 and today I took it too "Currys"  2/1/2018 and they are telling there is no problem. I have exactly the same issue as you have described in your post. Any help in resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 3 (51 Views)

Re: Screen color problems with Pavilion x360 - no chance when I calibrate in settings

Hi @Vipster ,

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

The Barachiel is at your service.

I understand you are in need of support,

I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details:

Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?

When was the last time it worked without these issues? 

In the meantime, please try the steps mentioned below:

Please update the BIOS, chipset and graphics driver on your PC and check if it work's out.

Follow this link to update the graphics driver, This link for chipset drivers, and this one for BIOS .

You may also refer this link and perform the steps you haven't done yet.

Let me know how that pans out. Smiley Happy

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask any other queries as  well,

Considering, this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help. Smiley Wink

Brachiel
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Tutor
Message 3 of 3 (21 Views)

Re: Screen color problems with Pavilion x360 - no chance when I calibrate in settings

[ Edited ]

Vipster wrote:

I have just purchased HP Pavilion 360 and today I took it too "Currys"  2/1/2018 and they are telling there is no problem. I have exactly the same issue as you have described in your post. Any help in resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Hi there,

SOrry for my late reply - did Curry's take the computer back?

Unfortunately this is an ongoing problem with HP and I've still not got an answer. They now accept there is something wrong, but as I live in the UK and bought it in the USA, they say I have to ship it there to be looked at.

I'm not sure what to do. Really dissapointed and I feel your pain. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation