Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

I have noticed damage to the screen on my HP Spectre x360. It looks like when I close the lid of my laptop, there are to rubber stoppers to prevent the screen from making contact with the keyboard side of the laptop. There is damage to the screen and corresponding damage just below the keyboard on the palm rest where the screen makes contact. There is also a large scratch across the screen just below the camera where the bottom edge of the touchpad cuts into the screen.

The rubber guard around the screen doesn't make contact with the palm rest because of the steep curve at the bottom of the palm rest. IMG_20230228_113745.jpgIMG_20230228_113803.jpgIMG_20230228_121136.jpgIMG_20230228_140830.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.