cancel
kdeokule Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screen goes blank while playing videos full screen when connected to external display via HDMI

HP Pavilion T9Y45AV
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When i connect my laptop to my HDMI tv and when i try to play any video on youtube or from hard drive the screen goes blank and i here only audio when video is played in fullscreen. This happens only for 1080p resolution. I have full hd tv and i tried other laptops that works fine. Please anybody have any solution to this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
belimobilbaru1 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screen goes blank while playing videos full screen when connected to external display via HDMI

Same problem on my HP Pavilion

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7692 7684 421 578
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@kdeokule and @belimobilbaru1, welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out. 

I see from your post that you are facing issues with your HP Pavilion T9Y45AV wherein the screen goes blank while playing full-screen videos when connected to an external display via HDMI cable.

This issue could occur if the Adobe flash player and the graphics drivers are not updated.

Please Click Here to download the Adobe flash player.

Please click on NVIDIA Graphics Driver and Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver to download the graphics drivers for this computer.

Let me know how that works.
I hope you have a good day ahead.
Regards,

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation