Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Convertible 13-ag0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have had the computer for a few months and sometimes is the screen not responding correctly. For example when I was working in Google Docs and was switching between tabs in chrome, was this white dots with black background happening. And this has happen before. It freezes for a second or two, then dissapear.  See the pictures. 
What should I do?  It is very annoying as it happens serveral times a day.

// Adam

71583936_2463277847094642_6697765459594313728_n.jpg71655382_2338300336434080_6108151997012115456_n.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@adamnystrom Did you check if this issue occurs on alternate browsers? When was the last time it worked without these issues?

I suggest you update the graphics card, BIOS and Chipset drivers using the hp website: click here to access.

If the issue persists, perform a hardware test to identify the issue:

Install the latest version of the HP Hardware diagnostics (UEFI) on your device using this link: Click here for details

• Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
  • Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
  • On the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu, click System Tests.
  • Click Extensive Test.
  • Click Run once, or Loop until error.
  • While the test is running, the time remaining and test result for each component display on the screen.

If a component fails a test, write down the failure ID (24-digit code) for when you respond back to us.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, 
thank you for the fast response. I will try your recommendations.

// Adam 🙂 

HP Recommended

@adamnystrom

Work on it as per your convenience and keep us posted on the results.  

Have a great day!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.