Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So a separated screen I've been living with (not very Happily so, but living with), however now I am getting other HEAT related issues... as soon as my Spectre HEATs up a bit, I then have things like serious erratic Mouse jumping, Menus popping up and of course worse of all 100% Freeze ups!

So again, Live with the separated screen I have been, however a year later and all of these other issues are now DAILY and make my Spectre nearly useless!  This being my 5th HP PC/Laptop in a row (my very first being a Gateway way back in the day).

However given this utter lack of QUALITY, I'm not sure that I can ever another HP Decktop, Laptop, 2-n-1, or ANYTHING from HP.  My Spectre x2 was a HUGE investment for me for which has now become a Doorstop.  I cannot be more disappointed in HP, and so this morning I am shopping for yet another NEW Laptop, and therefore I will need to spend yet another $1,500.00+ I simply do not have / money I simply did NOT plan on having to spend right now.  So Yeah, pretty darn upset with HP right now, and hence this POST.  

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@JDaddabbo I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can simply click here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

HP has offered me ZERO Help on this obvious manufacture DEFECT.  Shame on you HP!  I guess it is time for me to move on.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.