Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RmooreMan
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screenshot

Ive watched tutorials on how to take a stupid screen shot, fn + prt sc, past in paint, adobe, etc.  Except i keep hitting the stupid buttons and nothing happens.   Whats up?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,036 19,024 1,262 1,922
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screenshot

Hi @RmooreMan

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to take screenshots using the FN+ Print screen keys.

Don’t worry, we will work together to resolve this issue and It’s a pleasure to assist you in this regard.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• What is the model and product number of your computer?
  • What is the operating system you are using?
  • What screen shot are you trying to take?

Meanwhile, you can use the snipping tool to take screen shots. Watch the video below to use the snipping tool.

http://bit.ly/2pzkDWc

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation