karneyo Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Second Spectre Screen Cracked

Spectre

My screen just cracked for no reason on my Specture.  I have had for about 6 months and this is the second HP Spectre that has cracked.  The first one cracked for no reason around the 12 month period and I called HP and they said they were out of warranty and they would not replace it and it would be around $700 to replace my screen. I should have never bought another and HP should replace both after reading these posts.  I need help, I feel like filing a small claims case for both.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
16948 227 918
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Second Spectre Screen Cracked

@karneyo

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation