Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy x360-13 inch
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good afternoon,

I have a question about having a problem with my laptop solved.

Some times the screen becomes blanc for a second. Sometimes it is more often than other times but it happens thus much often that it starts to annoy me. I've already called customer support and the only solutions they have is doing a hardware test or reinstalling windows. Both do not solve the problem. And because it is not possible to reproduce the problem it is also not possible to send it in for repairs. When repairing is being mentioned, it suddenly costs me money because I supposedly don't have a warranty in the system which is different from Support assistant where it clearly says there is a waranty. I just want my problem fixed because I thought it would be fixable, otherwise, I would have returned it straight away within the first 14 days. But, 2 years later I am being harassed with technicalities by asking me for the invoices of the laptop and the warranty extension. Can anyone help me? I just want a solution without needing to make it my fulltime job. That's yours already.

Kind regards,

Robert Blume BSc

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@RB68 

Sorry, but no -- we have no way to access or repair your laptop.

HP decides what work will be done under warranty, not us -- and we play no part in that and have no influence on that.

You have to contact the local Service Center on your own to arrange for service, we can not do that for you.

Since you live outside the U.S., here is a link to HP Service Centers, by Country/Region: https://support.hp.com/us-en/service-center

If that link does not provide you sufficient information, then use the main HP link:
https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true

I've found those links to be unreliable if you're using Win10 and the new Edge Browser; so if you are, you need to use something else, like FireFox.

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.