Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (794 Views)

Spectre x2 detachable keyboard not working

I am having an issue with my Spectre x2 detachable windows 10……. the detachable keyboard has been a great pain this last weeks. It started by giving not working for some seconds then it would work until just recently it fully stopped working the backlighting doesn’t work the keys don’t work nor does the touch pad work the only thing that is working fine is the bang and olufsen speakers in the keyboard I have tried everything, reset my computer, detached it and attached it back again and even troubleshooter my entire computer nothing seems to work and real pain is that I have only had this 2 in 1 for 4 months and my warranty has already expired…… hope someone can help…..

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (755 Views)

Re: Spectre x2 detachable keyboard not working

Hi! @AlexAG, Thank you for joining the HP Forums!

I understand that detachable keyboard is not functioning on your laptop.

As you mentioned that backlight, keyboard and touchpad is not working on the detachable keyboard.

Please try updating the BIOS on your laptop and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists then it is a hardware issue please contact HP support for service options.

Link to contact HP.

Please keep me updated.

Have a great day! Smiley Happy

MrRobot
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation