Did you mean: 
fish22
Level 1
9 8 0 1
Message 11 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Spectre x360 13-inch touch delay after using any n-trig stylus

I also have the same problem... i'm using HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-ac0XX... touch input lags after using the pen for a second or two.

0 Kudos
PinJan
Level 1
5 4 0 2
Message 12 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ha, mine is just shipping.  I will send it back for sure within return period if issue still exists.

0 Kudos
fish22
Level 1
9 8 0 1
Message 13 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hopefully HP will release a fix ASAP... for me, its just a minor issue. but it would really help if HP can fix it

0 Kudos
Toastedbread
Level 3
18 13 0 15
Message 14 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Agreed, my 2nd spectre is en route too. I think it's ridiculous that they would only address this issue for the 15'' crowd. Clearly HP is shaming us for being 2'' smaller :Crying:

0 Kudos
Toastedbread
Level 3
18 13 0 15
Message 15 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Folks, HP is making it clear they won't do anything about this unless we make a fuss. Now that my new model has arrived I'll call in support this week and get them to document the issue and push it to their tech team. I know it's a pain in the ass but we've all gotta call in and do this or they won't do anything about this.

If you are so inclined you can also hit their support twitter up since big companies usually don't listen until you bring the issue into the public eye.

Don't be lazy! Band together and get this done! We deserve the same fix as the 15''!!

CALL HP SUPPORT AND COMPLAIN!

0 Kudos
PinJan
Level 1
5 4 0 2
Message 16 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Got mine today and can confirm that issue exists still. Updated firmware to F.31-04/27/2017 and issue exists, we need FW update to this.  HP, pls. provide fix for this.

fish22
Level 1
9 8 0 1
Message 17 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

someone may need to create a video like what the ts for the 15 inch did... he posted a video in youtube, demonstrating the problem.

0 Kudos
PinJan
Level 1
5 4 0 2
Message 18 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I contacted support and got info that their research team is working on this issue. However this doesn't happen with all units. I was recommended to get mine replaced. 

I have another issue with mine as well, which is mouse touchpad is emitting clicking noise when finger is lifted from it. For this issue as well it was recommended to get mine replaced.

I would therefore recommend anyone who is having this problem to contact HP support and provide requested information to them. 

fish22
Level 1
9 8 0 1
Message 19 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

it's good to know that HP is already working on a fix. hopefully they will release it soon.

0 Kudos
PinJan
Level 1
5 4 0 2
Message 20 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

^ I am not sure whether it will be SW or HW fix. As said above, this issue is not affecting all 13" models and not even all models on specific series. Therefore I suggested to contact HP support if you face this issue.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation