kolxxx Tutor
Tutor
7 7 0 3
Message 31 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Spectre x360 13-inch touch delay after using any n-trig stylus

Hi, 

Same issue here, you can take a look on this thread - link.

I have the HP Spectre x360 13-ac003nj, with the correct pen model (910942-001).

Not suprising, HP representitives did not provide a statement about a fix, it is very annoying!

@simpleatsh - did HP representitive call you back to further discuss the issue?

Keep us posted.

Thanks,

kolxxx.

jedah Honor Student
Honor Student
1 1 0 1
Message 32 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just wanted to add in that I'm also seeing the issue on my 13.3" 2017 x360 ac023dx.

Hopefull we can get the same love the 15" model received?

le_spectre Tutor
Tutor
8 8 0 2
Message 33 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have any of you heard back from HP regarding this issue?

ropumar Honor Student
Honor Student
1 1 0 1
Message 34 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same issue on the 13-ac23DX and I find really annoying the delay. Please lower the delay, is broken as is.

garikco Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 1
Message 35 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Mine is ac030ca and I have the same issue. I've just resolved (seems like so far) the freezing problem (you can find other threads about it) but this lagging touch problem after using pen still presits and is very annoying since I have to take notes in my classes. Hope that they will role out some kind of solution. 

kolxxx Tutor
Tutor
7 7 0 3
Message 36 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have been informed by HP Israel Support that HP is working on a fix, and they hope it will be released in the next couple of weeks.
I sure hope too.
Akkrish Tutor
Tutor
6 4 0 4
Message 37 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

are there any news? i opened a thread and posted a video. hp is sending me messages like they have never heard what a ,,computer" exactly is.

i'll sell this product soon if there is no fix and buy a samsung with wacom technology....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyt1lVUwPik&t=3s

Check this thread and leave a comment. This Notebook is overpriced for this digitizer ! They have to provide an update! https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/inbox/note-id/347235/notes-view-mode/single
DanLoewen Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 1
Message 38 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there, I am experiencing the same delay as well and it has become infuriating (model 13-ac010ca).  In addition to the touch delay, I am also experiencing the clicking/tapping sound of the touchpad when it is lightly pressed. This is my THIRD device, and all three have had the same issues. I recently sent this third device away to have the touchpad fixed (great customer support in having this done!) only to have it returned to me with the exact same touchpad issue. I have tried to "just deal with it" as I really like the device, but these issues are starting to drive me crazy. It's all I can think about when using either the touchpad or the pen! 

Has anyone been able to solve the touch screen delay issue?! 

fish22 Tutor
Tutor
9 8 0 1
Message 39 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

we are still waiting for HP to release an update just like what they did for the 15 inch version 

SaiVarun Top Student
Top Student
5 4 0 2
Message 40 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

unknowingly installed the 15" Firmware and now my 13" is producing random touch inputs. I disabled the Touch Screen for now. But HP should release a firmware for 13" models too. Please if anyone knows how to resolve this, let me know.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation