Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-13-2023 10:05 AM - last edited on 01-13-2023 01:26 PM by MayS
"HP Premium Chromebook 14 Inch FHD Touch Display, Intel Core i5-1135G7, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, Fingerprint Sensor, Chrome OS, QWERTZ Keyboard, Silver" 🪐
Find the mistake! ))
unfortunately I didn't had time to test this due to some health problems.. however I did now and I'm a little dissapointed. So can u explain why I paid USD ~500.- $ on my Chromebook 14b lol? Cuz I found a couple of issues which made me think it was a fail. As a comparison I have a Toshiba Portege R830 14":
1. The "FHD Display" is definetely worse and it's almost impossible to find an angle to watch properly.
2. The Touchpad material it's also different from the dark plastic of the R830. Not even my own body fat helps to make it smoother unless I use a lot but then u might use engine oil too but I don't wanna. I might try some (ledder-) stickers or screen protectors tho. Here another link regarding the cursor movement issue - [content removed] . If I disable the acceleration it gets even worse lol.. yes cuz the acceleration slows down the movement at slow speeds but it's still noticeable tho.
Touchpad cursor keeps moving in the same direction for a second after I stop.. It's like the touchpad is sensing the width of my fingertip and something thinks the cursor should reach the end of the detected-surface of my fingertip before it should stop, even after I've stopped moving my finger. This isn't a normal experience with laptops. How can I go about making the cursor, like other laptops, stop when I stop my finger? To be clear, the cursor stops when I take my finger off the touchpad, but it keeps going for a second when I stop my finger and my finger is still touching the touchpad, again, like it's trying to reach the end of the detected-surface of my fingertip before it stops.
4. Why did the warranty expired because I bought it on primeday?
5. Vodafone: The (internet) connection is stable. ))
Chromebook: "This site can't be reached." ))
6. Sometimes the sound dissapears and I have to restart the entire device which is fast but still.
8. Transparent colours are almost impossible to detect from 1.75 m unless you use an infrared-telescope lol.
9. Battery health dropped to 96% after first start.🤣
10. Optical drive not found.
11. Full High Definition (FHD) is the resolution 1080p and not a pixel less. 6 Oct 2022
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community