Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Chromebook x360 - 14b-ca0015cl
Chrome OS

Please help need stylus type conflicting info on google ccx searches, HP forum, Amazon shopping.I have a MeKo  fat tip stylus Not good!, I need i small tip stylus ( for writting & drawing I use a note pen so using stylus 247 on phone. Google, & Amazon give conflicting info ( some say uses USI  some Active yes/no? Or Say stylus is nor USI tech but digital & will work¿ So confused... buyers say their 14b works w digital stylus but my model # 14b ends different numbers. I've Hardly used my CB last 8 mos because I need stylus. Please HELP!  Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi@Windshadow, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Unfortunately, there is only one compatible stylus for the above model unit. However, for normal navigation, you can still use the HP Silver Digital stylus pen.

Maintenance and Service Guide link

Touch Screen Stylus Pen

Keep me posted. Happy to help!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

Praveenbve,

Thank you for your responce however,  I need a stylus.. that  I can photoshop pics, draw art, write cursif & more like the Samsung Note phones Styluses. The link you provided me is for troubleshooting &  differences between both types.

My Tablet is an:

HP Chromebk x360 14b- ca0015cl 14" L... . You did not tell me exactly  which type is for mine, Active or USI, 

you do say I can use an ("HP Silver Digital stylus pen.") . for normal use¿ Is this an "older" stylus? 

• ((I need to have fine control, like  the Samsung phones "Note Styluses full  capability, to use for... ( photoshoping, drawing & cursive writing.

( The T.S. link you put hadn't my answer)

!!!!I did find my  Costco sale page that I purchased my chromebk from &

.....it says my model uses a "USI" stylus,( I couldn't attach) 

SEVERAL... Amazon stores are selling BOTH Active & USI, I can't afford to waste my Time & $$ on a gamble.  Both are styles Digital  AND Information says they work on  Most Chrome Book 360's, 11's &  14a ,b &( c = like mine)....   The conflicting info. can't be right my mind is giving me RED FLAGS , Lol it doesn't add up! ¿

?Can a USI stylus be digital & work on my model  Notebook? 

Stores have different styluses for sale on

Amazon many descriptions give  contradictory  info & only say  they work on chromebooks or give a few models that are different saying they work on all....14c, & 14b but  "14b & c , screen's are not the same .

Or: here are 2...

1.Active USI Digital Stylus for Chrome 360,  usb charge cord .

2.) Digital USI Stylus for Chromebooks, etc...   

help....

[[Can a USI stylus be digital & work on my unit?]]

Something so simple & my chromebook is sitting unused until I can get what I need & my warranty time is waisting.  I REALLY appreciate your Help, 

Ellen Jones

HP Recommended

Hi@Windshadow,

The combination is not tested by HP. So, the functionality is not guaranteed.

Keep me posted. Happy to help!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.