Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Preetish Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Synaptics TouchPad 64-bit Enhancements has stopped working

hp 15-203TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

can u plz s solve it out.

mouse pad is working properly but when i want to copy something  copy list is coming nd go way.. i can't click on the copy... the option is coming nd go way.. i cn not prfrom some action. wil typing on keyword also i hve a problm..

continue typing nd it stop agin i hve to click on that page then its workin..

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
2245 146 290
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Synaptics TouchPad 64-bit Enhancements has stopped working

Hey @Preetish

Welcome to the HP Support Forum. I hope you enjoy your experience here. 

I understand you've lost some right-click menu options and are encountering keyboard functionality issues. I would like to help you with this. 

Could you please reply with your PC product number? If you're not sure how to find that information, please click here for instructions: http://ow.ly/Sblkw 

Thanks, 

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation