Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (138 Views)

The inconvenience of installing drivers for Windows 10 64 bit - HP 15-r259ne

Product Name: Pavilion 15-r259ne
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello to all
I installed the Windows 10 driver installation problems I encountered, and other sites including NVIDIA site, but I try my problem is not resolved, the driver was not installed on the site, please help me
Thanks ....

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (119 Views)

Re: The inconvenience of installing drivers for Windows 10 64 bit - HP 15-r259ne

Hi,

Your machine came with FreeDOS. You have to use drivers from the following link:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-15-Notebook-PC-series/7486447/model/7835364

Firstly intsall chipset drivers then reboot, after that install Intel HD driver and then Nvidia driver.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)

Re: The inconvenience of installing drivers for Windows 10 64 bit - HP 15-r259ne

[ Edited ]

Hello Again My Frend

The drivers available on the HP website to download my notebook, but I got an error during installation, automatic driver installation should be noted that got through the device manager recognizes the graphics card still does not work Nvidia also got the site to download the appropriate version still does not work. HP driver installation error text downloaded from the site as follows:   

the content of this file cannot unpack the executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted please obtain another copy of the file verify its integrity and try again.

After reading error, I have to re-download the driver still does not work.

Thank you so much

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation