Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp pavilion gaming 15 cx0026ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

On my laptop, the current drivers are no longer released, the latest drivers were on windows 10 1903, now updated to version 2h20. There are no drivers, the laptop hangs very much, the drivers installed by the update center are not suitable, because the computer still freezes. Downloaded drivers from the site for version 1903 are not installed. What should I do? It turns out that this laptop, which took for $ 800 two years ago, is now simply useless.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Pasya23086

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to find the drivers for the Windows version 20H2.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you revert to the previous version of Windows until the drivers are released by HP. Or else you can use the drivers available through Windows updates.

Here is how you can check for the drivers.

1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
  2. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
  3. If there are any available updates, click the link in the box under Windows Update to see more information about each update. Each type of update might include drivers.
  4. On the Select the updates you want to install page, look for updates for your hardware devices, select the check box for each driver that you want to install, and then click OK. There might not be any driver updates available.
  5. On the Windows Update page, click Install updates.  If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.