Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp envy x360 15-ee0175nd
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I just go my girlfriend a new laptop with the HP tilt pen. And I can't get the tilt to work. I am now thinking that it might not have the right digitiser, but I can't find anything on HPs website. Does anybody have an idea? The laptop is a hp envy x360 15-ee0175nd. Ans if it does not have the correct MMP version, which pen would have tilt on this laptop?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Tom254 

==============================================================

Welcome to the HP Community.

Reminder to those reading:

Do NOT respond to vermin who post phone numbers or email addresses.

HP does not post phone numbers or email in Community messages.

==============================================================

I know very little about the MPP pen - It does require a first "full" charge before being used. 

What else?

Make sure you have the right pen...

If you have one of the following pens, it should be compatible:

Accessories

1MR94AA

HP Pen

Accessories

3J122AA

HP Rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen

Accessories

3J123AA

HP Rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen

HP Pen Control Application

There is an older model "Tilt Pen" that is not compatible - different product number.

Not compatible:

Accessories

2MY21AA

929863-001

HP Tilt Pen

References

Datasheet HP Rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen (Black)

3J122AA

HP Store UK - HP Rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen (Black)

Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals / User Guides, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15-ee0175nd 

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not a business group of HP..

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.