07-03-2016 05:26 PM
Hi HP Support
Greetings from Latin America, we have a HP Pavillion All in one 27-n001la, mainly used by my 5 years old daughter, with all her educative games.
Since the upgrade to Windows 10, touch screen is not longer "touch", and we cannot find driver available at the website to solve this issue, which btw, is quite relevant for my daughter as she still doesnt have any control of the mouse.
Hope you can help us.
Warm Regards from Chile
07-03-2016 06:57 PM
- Press the Windows and X keys,
- Select "Device Manager" from the list of options,
- Click the drop down menu for "Human interface devices",
- Right click HID touch screen and select Properties,
- Click on the "Driver" tab from within that newly opened window,
- Click "Roll Back Driver",
- Restart your device so that the computer can configure the changes in drivers.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.