Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15-f387wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello Sir! Today on my hp laptop the touch screen suddenly stop working, I checked a lot of videos and articles to fix it but i can't. Now the problem is... I opened the device manager and checked my Human interface devices but there is no device or driver with the name (HID Touch scree) then i clicked check for hardware changes but it didn't installed the touch screen drivers, Then i searched the touch screen and pen in windows start but it's showing this device don't support pen or touch screen but my device supports it because the touch screen was working perfect and i don't know when and how it is removed from windows because i didn't used it from a long time I also checked the touch screen test in UEFI Diagnosis and there my touch screen is working fine and passed all the tests Kindly help me how can i get back my touch screen in windows 10 because windows 10 is saying my pc don't have any touch screen.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.