Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Envy 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased this HP Envy 360 touch and within 3 days of opening, and 5 hours of actual use, my screen started turning pink, pixelated and flickering.  It had done something weird on day one, but didn't really see what it was it just sorta flashed black and then came back. Didn't think much about it.  So when it turned pink three days later, I contacted HP.  Their solution was to send it off to Texas for repairs. Took a week.  

I get it back only to find the touchpad is stuck in an odd angle and will continuously scroll when over the bar on the edge of the window, without any input from the user.  So now I'm awaiting FedEx (they suck too) to pick up my laptop, return it to HP. Then wait ANOTHER month for them to build and ship me my replacement.

Who wants to bet they screw that up and end up returning my money instead?

Oh then I posted a review, and they rejected it!!!  I'll include a picture here.

And HP, don't give me any of your crap either. I've had enough to fill my bowl. I'm just telling my story so others are wary.

Screenshot_20201029-075730.png

Screenshot_20201029-075739.png

PXL_20201016_202326718~2.jpg

PXL_20201026_194731142.jpg

 p Envy

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@GCNICKSI29

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.