Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Touchscreen fails UEFI Component Tests

HP Recommended
HP Spectre Folio Convertible Model 13-ak00123DX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The touchscreen on my HP Spectre Folio Convertible Model 13-ak0013DX  is not responding.  I am running Windows 10, Version 20H2 and I have the latest BIOS version F.40.  Device Manager shows everything to be OK, but when I run HP PC Hardware Diagnostics in Windows, it does not show "Touchscreen" under the "Components" tab.  I also ran the UEFI Diagnostics which does show the touchscreen tab, but the test shows only the very bottom row and the 4th row up of the "blocks" will register a touch.  No error codes are given at the end of the tests.  I looked on HP Support to see if there is an updated driver available, but it appears that Windows version 20H2 is not supported.  Any advice from the community would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

rjoeng
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation