Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 1 (58 Views)

Touchscreen not working on HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14-f027cl Sleekbook

Product Name: HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14-f027

The touchscreen is not working on this HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14-f027 after I connected with Teamviewer 7 (The version my company has a license for) and installing the most recent version of Citrix. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, update the bios, checked the settings for touch screens and everything shows as good. I have powered it off done a hard power off everything I can think of. User said it was working just fine before I connected and said it was ok if I couldn't get it to work again but thought I would post here because honestly it should work. I have scoured over the entire site looking for hints and tips but to no avail. Not sure what else there is left to try I mean I have gone to microsoft's page for touch screens not working everything. If this helps I am a desktop support tech with over 21 years of experience never had any thing like this happen before. I mean I know stuff can go out but thought perhaps something was funky with either teamviewer being an old version or Citrix because they both use "display adapters" of sorts. I honestly was hoping that there was a quick disable for the touch screen but no luck there either.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation