cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Touchscreen works with my finger but not my Microsoft Surface pen

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Laptop PC 14-dh0008ca
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
About a month ago my fingerprint sensor stopped working and my touchscreen would glitch when i tried to use my Microsoft surface pen. I made sure my computer was completely updated. I uninstalled my fingerprint driver and and reinstalled it, that fixed my problem. However I've tried the same thing for my touchscreen but with no luck.

I have had my surface pen for about a year and a half, this has never happened before. I thought maybe it was the pen so I tried it on my sister laptop which is the exact same as mine and it works on hers. I then tried her surface pen on my laptop and the same thing happen. When you touch the screen it glitches and does stuff like selecting everything on the screen or will close your windows/tabs.

Any advise would be appreciated!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation