Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
zip98053 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Two-finger scrolling

HP ZBook 17 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had a problem with two-finger scroll (2FS) in large Word documents. 2FS would not work in the document pane when the file is large. It would continue to work in any of the other panes (e.g., Navigation and Styles).  2FS worked fine in any other program.

I tried all of the drivers available from HP and none seemed to work. I reloaded Office and that didn't fix anything. Finally, I went to the Synaptics site and downloaded their base driver for Windows 10 (19.0.19.1). That driver works fine. Not only does the base driver work, it has more features than the drivers available throuh HP.

I think that, in the process of defeaturing the driver, something got screwed up. Use the basic Synaptics driver. I have not seen any problems wit the 19.0.19.1 driver.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation