Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavillon x360 14 inches

Hi, 

I bought this laptop yesterday and checked if it was working. 

I've detected 2 strange things:

1) The keyboard is uneven. When i put my left hand on the left corner of the keyboard, I've seen that it wasn't evenly touching the table surface and it caused the screen to shake every time I touch that corner (the same doesn't happen in the other corner).

2) When I gently shake the screen, waves appear on both right and left bottom corners of the screen.

Is that normal? Are these products made this way or are we talking about a faulty item?

Your help is highly appreciated. 

Best regards

Umberto Zanesco 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Umberto1

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

This looks like a hardware issue, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer.

Have a great day! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.