Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 Convertible 15-cr0037wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a MediaGear Mobile Docking station.  It has 1 HDMI port on the docking station.  I want to connect 2 monitors to the laptop.  One monitor will connect to the docking station and the other to the laptop's HDMI port.  The docking station connects to the laptop with a USB-C connection.

So far I am unable to get a signal through the docking station to the monitor.  That is most likely problem for MediaGear to figure out.  I just thought I would see if there as anything on HP's end that could help.  Like, is this laptop capable of passing a monitor signal through the USB-C connection to a docking station?  I know it is capable of setting up two monitors because if I plug a monitor into the laptop's HDMI port I can set the display settings to Extend between the laptop monitor and an external monitor.

Thanks,

Robert

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.