Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

VGA adapter with Spectre 360x

HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 15t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought an HP Spectre x360 - 15t (HP Spectre x360 - 15t-bl100 CTO) in Jan 2018.

HP recently replaced that unit (officially designated as a LEMON) because it broke down 5 times with the exact same distorted display problem. I received the replacement unit on Dec 7th. The replacement unit is designated as a HP Spectre x360 Laptop - 15t-eb000 touch.  It is slightly different in form (slightly smaller), location of connections, etc.  It also has Optane memory which does make it scream in terms of performance.

Since the original units display was intermittently operational, I connected the laptop  to the VGA an external VGA monitor using the 15-pin VGA on an Aukey 12 port hub. It worked just fine.

The new unit, however to does not establish a connection to the VGA using the same hub.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation