Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Vertical white line down the display

HP Pavilion 15-p261sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi guys, this is my first post on one of these forums.

I have 2 vertical white lines that go all the way down the display on the laptop. Had the laptop just over 12 months therefore is out of warranty. How can I fix this issue? Will HP be able to replace or repair this?

Also is there an email address to contact HP customer support as I couldnt find one on the website.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
16806 16120 1039 2609
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Vertical white line down the display

Hi @HPar1,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! I understand that you are getting vertical white lines down the display. I would be happy to help you. 

Here is a document for Troubleshooting a Notebook LCD Panel Issue (Windows 10, 8, 7).

You can also check out the document: Diagnosing a Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) for Damage.

Here is the link for contacting HP to inquire about service if the issue persists: Phone Assist Worldwide.

If the issue is resolved and you appreciate my help, please click the "Accept as Solution" button and the "Thumbs Up". Let me know how you make out. Cheers!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation