Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi,

I redid the windows profile with a completely different one. I still had the same issue. Audio freezing throughout the call and people commenting how poor the visual quality was of the video.

I fee this must be a computer issue.

Thank you for you advices.

HP Recommended

@Royalflush888

Thank you for the update.

In that case, I would suggest you perform the system reset.

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

Hi, 

I've reset now as well and tried in 3 different locations and wifi connections with internet speeds ranging from 32mbs to 62mbps and still the same issue. Unstable connection messages, poor video quality, freezing etc. I just tried doing a zoom call with this laptop and my old ipad using the same wifi in the flat. The ipad as always is fine , but again the laptop would get unstable connections messages and freeze.

I really feel I've done everything to rectify this issue  (see past messages) including resetting the computer. I am starting a new job shortly and cannot use this laptop for video calls. Clearly this is very frustrating.

Given there has been this issue since I received , cannot seem to be solved and it is under warranty, please can you tell me how I can get this exchanged.

Thanks

Paul

HP Recommended

Hi,

I didn't get a response to the above. It looks like i'm out of technical fix options.

When I go to HP support it says my warranty is active. Searching other answers to warranty, it says to go to hp contact, go to U.K and submit a form. However, although on one side it says warranty active (only purchased 4 months ago), there is no where to submit a form or make a claim. The only options are 'click if purchased via pc world etc" or HP support community which just takes me back here?

Please can you let me know how to claim

Paul

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.