Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (190 Views)

Warranty

Product Name: HP Envy x360
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So, my HP Envy x360 has a screen problem that I described in an earlier post, but the situation that I am in currently is that around February, I contacted HP to get a box to send my laptop back and get it repaired in. Now, I couldn't send it back at the time because I needed it every day for classes. So, I decided to wait until the end of the school year, not thinking that my warranty expires in April . Is it still possible for me to send my laptop back to be repaired free of charge? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)

Re: Warranty

hippo4

Sorry, but this is just a community self-help forum staffed by volunteers. HP maintains no official presence here and we are not authorized to deal with warranty issues, or with returning equipment.

For warranty and equipment return issues, you will need to contact HP Customer Support directly.

If you live in the US or Canada, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1
If you live elsewhere, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

NOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to some one -- it can take a while!

Good Luck
========================================================================
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor do I represent, HP.
---------------------------------------------------------------
If my posts helped you, please click the Thumbs-Up symbol on my post to say thanks.
If my posts solved your problem please click "Accept As Solution".
========================================================================

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation