Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
LWomack4575 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Webcam problems

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-2630 QM
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was trying to use my webcam but keep getting this error message 0xA00F4244 (0xC0036D5), what does this mean?

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16854 1110 1800
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Webcam problems

Hi @LWomack4575,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I understand that the webcam is not working and you are getting an error message.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Could you provide me with the exact model of the notebook? Please use this link to help you find this information:  http://hp.care/2bygf7l

Have you recently made any software or hardware changes on the PC before the issue started?

Did this happen after a recent software update or upgrade?

Have you checked if the drivers are listed in Device manager?

In the meantime, let's try these steps here: 

I would suggest here is to update the Bios, Chipset and graphics card drivers on your PC from our HP support website, using this link.

Also, download and install HP support assistant on your PC. It should automatically download and install the latest updates and drivers for your PC.

Refer this link to know how to use HP support assistant.

Please follow the steps suggested in the support document for - HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)

Please respond to this post with the details and with the results of the troubleshooting for further assistance. 

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation