Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 14-bk052sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm trying to get Adobe Premiere Rush software to work but it is exporting m videos with pink and green haze over the video. Adobe say my computer is compatible wit their software, but during the remote desktop session I had with them they said I need to install to the latest graphic drivers my computer is able to have. I tried to download all the options for graphic drivers in HP. 2 said they were older than my current version so I cancelled them, and the other 2 gave the error message as shown in the image below. What should I download to rectify this issue? 

Edit: Not sure if the image is working - it says NVIDIA Installer cannot continue. This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware.     As I said, Adobe say this computer should be compatible, I just need the latest graphics driver suitable for my laptop. Thanks.

oj19_0-1612131733293.png

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

According to the product specs for your notebook, it has the onboard Intel HD graphics, not the Nvidia graphics, which would explain why the Nvidia graphics driver isn't installing.

HP Pavilion - 14-bk052sa Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

Below is the link to the knowledge base article I wrote a while back which gives you the step by step instructions for how to manually update the Intel graphics driver to the latest version from the Intel website.

Updating the Latest HD Graphics Driver from Intel...Skylake,... - HP Support Community - 7185608

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.