Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY X360 Convertiable
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have tried so many touchscreen pens and none work with my computer. I am just trying to take notes for school why is this such a hassle. HP said the HP Pen would work and when I tried it, it did not. I need some answers here I have scoured the internet to no luck at all

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Bradley7 

Unfortunately, I cannot find any compatible pens for this model.

At least you can stop looking.

Product series introduced 2016

Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts / Procedures), Product Information (Specifications)...

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP ENVY 15-aq100 x360 Convertible PC 

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

That is not very helpful at all. There has to be some type of HP pen that they made work with this. Like why isn't my computer compatible? Can HP make my computer type compatible?

HP Recommended

@Bradley7 

I can understand you are not grateful - that is OK. 

No one likes to be told No and some of us handle that better than others.

There are 54 models in this series - the series was not built to include the type of digitizer screen necessary to support an active stylus.

The Series was introduced in 2016

No, your computer cannot be  made compatible.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.