Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
255 G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

16015480575263410930489917841000.jpg

Hello,

A few days ago I bought a new HP 255 G7 laptop. The next day a white screen appears with colors from the startup of the laptop. After a few reboots, the screen was fine. The next day the same problem. Today it is just a white screen. I tried to connect to the TV via HDMI when the laptop screen was blank and the TV display was OK. I checked that I have the latest version of the graphics card driver.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Maria

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I don't understand why you have support here when you never answer to the posts? 

Never mind, i contacted with the HP support here in Greece. And my problem has been resolved with a graphic card driver update. They had send me to my email the link from AMD to download it. 

If any of you have the same problem as me. Try to update your driver (not from HP Assistant or windows update). Or just contact with the HP Support.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I don't understand why you have support here when you never answer to the posts? 

Never mind, i contacted with the HP support here in Greece. And my problem has been resolved with a graphic card driver update. They had send me to my email the link from AMD to download it. 

If any of you have the same problem as me. Try to update your driver (not from HP Assistant or windows update). Or just contact with the HP Support.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.