Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all,

I have a Spectre that I bought back in mid 2019 and since then the way the text looks is not right. It is really hard to describe it. Is it blurry  or glitchy or neither 🙄

I want to ask if someone has the same problem. To make the story short, one of my house hold owns Huawei Laptop and I used it only once. This once made me hate my Spectre. I have attached screenshots from both laptops and you will be able to see the different.

Remember, the photo with wired look of fonts is of HP Spectre 

Any idea on how to solve this? Both devices run the same Cores and Graphics chips.

**I don't know why pictures are not showing after reviewing the post**

Thanks

Kay

HP screenshot 

HP screenshot 2.aHP screenshot 2.a

Huawei screenshot

Huawei screenshot 2.bHuawei screenshot 2.b

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.