Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having hardware issues? Click here for tips and tricks.
HP Recommended
HP 15s-eq1000 Laptop PC

Hi all, 

Having an issue with my screen display on my HP 15s-eq1000 Laptop PC - depending on the background of the screen (white most notably), I am seeing a yellowish stain that seems baked into the display. 

It is not very visible when there are non-solid color projections (videos and images), but if you look hard enough it is still there. 

It has formed near a pressure mark on my screen, and runs all the way down the right hand side of my screen.  It cuts into my screen about one inch. Soft pressure by my finger reduces the coloring, but not for long. 

Finally, as to give a little more detail into how it looks,  it looks as though someone's makeup has rubbed off on the surface of my screen. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Responding to message to send this issue back to top

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.