Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion 14-DH1144TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi,

i'm looking at buying a Pavilion 14-DH1144TU but my child's school specify the battery must last 10 hours as they are not allowed to recharge at school. Will this laptop do the job??

Is there anything else anyone knows about this laptop? Is is good, or is there a better model I should look at?

cheers

Dave

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@RogerRamjet069 

Don't mean to be disheartening, but I seriously doubt you find ANY laptop with a battery life in excess of 10 hours, especially if it is being used heavily the entire time.

I have a really old laptop that lasts 12 hours, but it's a BIG old monster and it holds two batteries!

The newer lightweight, really expensive ones generally last only a few hours, as their batteries are small -- like cell phone batteries.

That said, someone here might have better experience and can guide you to a laptop with a longer battery life, but barring that, you would need to do online searches for laptop REVIEWS, as they generally test out battery live in realistic conditions.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.