Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
hp pavilion aero 13
Microsoft Windows 11

recently purchased an HP Pavilion Aero 13 laptop. The issue I am having is that the display sometimes 'blinks' as in turns off and back on in a fraction of a second. When it turns on again everything is exactly where it was. This happens very infrequently, once or twice an hour on average and is not a big issue while using the device but I'm wondering if it means there is some bigger issue behind the problem.

All the drivers are up to date. Could this be a hardware issue?

Specs: Ryzen 5600U processor, integrated graphics, 16GB 3200 memory, 512GB SSD, Windows 11 OS

22 REPLIES 22
HP Recommended

I have the same specs and this happened to me too. Any solution?

HP Recommended

Same issue , Hp should look into & give speedy solution. Annoying issue sometimes my device will blink for 5 seconds in an hour . Sometimes just fraction of second. Very annoying issue

HP Recommended

same happening on my hp pavilion aero do you find any solution for that?

HP Recommended

same in my mine the problem happen to you now also? can you tell me the fix i don't think its a hardware issue otherwise it wouldn't happen with many other.

HP Recommended

I hope there's a solution. Otherwise, this laptop has been superb for me.

HP Recommended

They are not bothered enough to look after their own forum and solve the problem. 

HP Recommended

HP Team,

I bought same model with similar configuration and facing same problem. Can someone respond please?

The issue I am having is that the display sometimes 'blinks' as in turns off and back on in a fraction of a second. When it turns on again everything is exactly where it was. This happens very infrequently, once or twice an hour on average and is not a big issue while using the device but I'm wondering if it means there is some bigger issue behind the problem.

Specs: Ryzen 5600U processor, integrated graphics, 16GB 3200 memory, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 OS

HP Recommended

I just received my laptop yesterday and this blinking issue was the first thing i noticed right out of the box. Used the windows update tool and updated everything, but still didnt work. I just tried disabling the variable refresh rate in the graphics setting to see if it would work. Dont think its a windows 11 issue since i see people with windows 10 having this issue as well.

HP Recommended

I purchased HP Pavilion Aero 13-be0208AU. I am facing the same issue. My case went too long and my question is still unanswerable. In fact, I have replaced the same on 15th Feb but still the problem remains the same. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.