03-05-2017 03:04 PM
i buy a hp notebook 15ay513tx. on 24/01/2017.
my hp lappy screen where some white dots see. only seen if brightness to decrease.
i do all things but dots appear.
i call to dealer where i buy lappy.his call to hp tech. service .
hp customer care says"this types of issue not cover in our policy".
now what can i do for this issue.
03-05-2017 10:31 PM
Sounds like you have a dead or stuck pixel problem.
How many white dots exactly do you see and how close together are they?
For a laptop with a 1366x768 res screen, HP say the pixel policy is...
720p, HD, SD, SD+, SVGA, VGA, WSVGA, WXGA, and XGA Panels, <1.05M pixels
- 6 or more dots in any combination and any color that are always on or off.
- Any 2 dots within 25mm of each other that are always on.
- Any 2 dots within 15mm of each other that are always off.
When you say "i do all things but dots appear", I have no way of knowing what you mean.
You did not say exactly what procedures you have taken to try to fix the issue.
So all I can offer is this.
- Try running a color program to flash the pixels until the white dots become unstuck. Sometimes this works. To do this, go to this YouTube link and run the video full screen for a couple of hours (if needed). Dead Pixel/Stuck Pixel Screen Fix (1 Hour Long) (Seizure warning - See description) - YouTube
- If that does not work, contact HP Support directly for your country and exlpain what happened.
Remember your screen issue must meet the listed criteria.
If it does and the agent will not work with you, ask to speak to the manager or have your issue elevated to the next tier.
You must use the link below to contact Support directly.
Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site
And just so you know, this is a volunteer forum and we not directly connected with HP Support.
Hope that helps.