Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My daughter saved hard and bought this x360. She loves it but recently the hinge has broken and the screen moves out as per photo. I was shocked that HP quoted nearly £350 for a repair and will only warranty it for 3 months!!! We have 4 HP computers of various types , but this is an exorbitant price ( nearly half the laptop price for a well known fault according to the forums.) I feel its such a pity for a company as well known as HP not to help more!!  Very disappointed , it should definitely affect future purchase decisions especially for students, my daughter is very sad. Any recommendations or help would be gratefully received.

I have photos on my iPhone which I will try and upload, but its exactly the same as the other chaps photo.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@jdavis11

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, apologize for the inconvenience caused. in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.