Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (198 Views)

changing FHD touch screen to QDH

Can I change the FHD screen of my HP Spectre x360 to QHD, and where can I find original spare parts to shiped to Iraq via DHL.

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 4 (156 Views)

Re: changing FHD touch screen to QDH

Hi @ODAY71,

In order to better assist you, can you provide the product number of the laptop?

Looking forward to your reply!

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (145 Views)

Hi,

thank you for your replay. My laptop is HP spectre x360 13-4101dx. Can I change the touch screen from FHD to QHD, and  at what web store can I find the original QHD screen.

Do HP company have spare parts for selling, and can be shiped to Iraq.

Retired
Message 4 of 4 (140 Views)

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details.
If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation