Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 - 14-dh1901na

In the service manual it lists that my laptop is compatible with an 910942-001 stylus pen. This code is both for the HP Pen, but also for Sunwoda Pen. One is obviously HP based, but the Sunwoda is MPP based pen. Does it mean that my laptop has MPP support? I’m just confused because earlier I had an answer that my laptop wouldn’t support MPP based pens because of the 910942-001 pen, accodding to the service manual, but now the 910942-001 is also a pen that is MPP based….

This is the Sunwoda pen, which is MPP based as far as I know :   https://partsurfer.hp.com/ShowPhoto.aspx?partnumber=910942-001

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@statticc 

It actually is STYLUS, SUNWODA MS ACTIVE PEN PKS under HP label.

Hope this makes sense

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

and it is MPP based, right? If yes, does it mean that other MPP based pens should work with my laptop as well?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.